God speaks to us through the Bible. The Spirit of God guided the Bible writers so that they wrote without error. The Bible contains all we need to know about God, about ourselves, and about life here and hereafter. It contains the good news and the bad news.
The Bad News
Sin is two-fold:
1. Willful disobedience to God's known law.
2. The evil twist and corruption in human nature. So all men, Christ excepted, are sinful by nature and sinners by practice, and therefore are in need of redemption since the wages of sin is death.
The Good News
Salvation has been made possible by Christ's atoning death on the cross of Calvary. By His death and resurrection Christ has won a four-fold salvation for us:
1. Regeneration in which we are forgiven of all sins and baptized by the Spirit into the body of Christ.
2. Entire sanctification in which we are baptized with the Holy Spirit and cleansed from the carnal mind.
3. Growth in grace after sanctification in which we walk in new light as it is given and are made more and more like Jesus.
4. Immortality of body and soul.
He is one with the Father and with the Holy Spirit, but for our redemption He became Man. He was conceived by the Holy Ghost and born of the Virgin Mary. He was without sin. He died to save us, but arose from the dead and is now ascended to heaven where He is at the right hand of God, interceding for us. We look for His return in power and majesty to set up a millennial kingdom on earth. At the last He will judge the world in righteousness.
We believe that Christ and His apostles ordained two ordinances to be
practiced by His Church: water baptism and the Lords supper. We insist
on no exclusive method or mode of baptism or of partaking the Lords
supper. Let each be fully persuaded in his own mind. These ordinances
are outward symbols, teaching of the inner life, the faith, and the hope